The right property tax services for you...
» Do you need help with your property tax appeal?
Our company is here to help you, just contact us. We can tailor our services to whatever it is you would like to do pertaining to your appeal, just ask.
» We are here to save you money.
The Vinson Group handles property tax appeals and tax services throughout the Southeastern United States, although we primarily work in the larger metro Atlanta counties, and the rest of Georgia. Through the years we have appealed property tax assessments in countless counties, and chances are we have saved some valuable tax dollars for a different client in the county where your property is located.
We handle all aspects of the property tax appeal from start to finish, including site inspections, filing the necessary property tax returns (if applicable), working up the appeal, and appearing before the board of equalization. If we aren’t able to get the board of equalization to reduce the fair market value, and if we feel like it should have been reduced, then we can file the appeal on to superior court. If the need arises, we will consult with an attorney and appear before the superior court regarding the property tax appeal.
We have 17 years in the property tax appeal business and throughout the years have saved our clients millions of dollars in property tax savings. We strive to give our clients the best service that we can and our ultimate goal is to save one of our client’s money on his or her property tax bill.
» Protecting you with...
- Prepare and file real estate tax returns
- Prepare and file personal property tax returns
- Analyze property tax assessments
- Analyze the market value of a property
- Review the cost approach
- Compare the subject property to like and
similar ones in the vicinity, to see how it
compares to the comparables dollars / square foot.
- Annual Property Tax estimates
- Work up property tax estimates for potential purchase of property
- Represent the client before the board
of equalization or mediation
- Consult and help represent the client to
- Help with combinations, splits, etc.
with the mapping department within
- Update our clients with annual reports
showing the proposed and final taxes
and tax savings.
- Reasonable fee structures, flat fees, flat fees with contingency.